- We provide everything you will need for your water skiing or wakeboarding experience on beautiful Lake Tahoe
- We operate out of the Tahoe Keys Marina – 2435 Venice Drive, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150
- Lakefront pickups on the entire lake. We will come to your residence or accommodations
- South Shore
- North Shore
- West Shore
- East Shore
- Lakeland Village
- All lessons are private and rates are by the hour
- Up to 6 of your group at a time per boat
- Reservations are required
- Get your reservation early!
Our family of 4, with two kids ages 7 and 12, had such a great morning learning to water ski with Eric. All the equipment and expertise instruction we needed was provided in the most friendly, relaxed and efficient way — we all got a chance to be on the water (skiing and water tubing) and get a great first-timer’s experience. Just enough to leave us wanting to come back and learn even more next time. “Really, really, really fun…and nice people!” is the littlest one’s review. We agree — thanks for the experience and encouragement, coach Eric!.
I was up in Tahoe last week with 3 kids. Our family has never tried waterskiing before. I scheduled a 1 hour lesson with Eric and Jim. The kids had a blast! All three of them were able to get up on their skis (for short periods at least) with Jim’s help. That man is incredibly patient. Thank you for giving them great memories! I highly recommend this business to anyone thinking of learning to water ski!
We had 4 kids ages 9, 12, 13 and 15 who had never water skied before. Eric and Brendan got all four of them up and skiing. They had a BLAST! WE went into this blind not knowing any operators or reading any reviews. All I can say is we hit the jackpot. They were professional and very patient with the kids. We are already looking forward to doing it again next year.